Thursday 21 June 2012

Abruzzo by Motorbike


Touring Abruzzo by motorbike is an unbeatable experience.  To be at one with nature viewing the countryside, listening to the gentle purr of the engine, immersing oneself in awesome scenery to die for, is something I would highly recommend for a Grand Day Out.

Yesterday I travelled to a part of Abruzzo I had never been to before.  It was to celebrate a very special day - our 20th wedding anniversary!  We went to Lake Campotosta in one of the Abruzzo National Parks called Gran Sasso e Monti della Laga. 

I was able to relax in the abundant nature and natural beauty of the mountains and the lake.

Abruzzo is a hidden GEM.  It is still relatively unspoilt, wild and breathtakingly beautiful!

I hope you enjoy my Animoto show, which was created very quickly, and easily!  I took a lot of photos with my digital camera whilst on the back of the motorbike. I loved every moment of our Grand Day Out!


Make a video of your own at Animoto.

No comments: