Thursday 22 December 2011

Christmas 2011 Wishes from Janet's Abruzzo Blog

During this festive period, I would like to send a heartfelt message of joy, peace and goodwill to all the readers of my blog, and all the members of my PLN. Thank you very much for your support and kind comments throughout 2011. It's been a fun-filled year.

Here's an Animoto message from The Motley Crew below:

Make your own slideshow with music at Animoto.

If you would like more ideas for creative Christmas messages using apps and other fun sites, look no further than Shelly Terrell's amazing post "30+ Holiday Apps for Creativity and Learning". It is packed full of great ideas to keep you busy over the coming days.

Below are some festive mince pies that were made today by K and I. For me they represent a typical Christmas tradition from England. We followed Delia Smith's recipe.

A few of my Christmas tree decorations to get into the festive spirit! One of my lovely angels...

..and a peacock!

Father Christmas on the fir tree outside the house, waiting to come in from the cold!!

A personal message from Fluffy:

Best wishes to you all.

To finish off, here's a fun, easy to create e-card message from Jib Jab!

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

4 comments:

Natasa said...

Merry Christmas, Janet. I wish you and your menagerie a lot of fun in the New 2012.
Great Christmas ideas. JibJab looks like a lot of fun.

Janet Bianchini said...

Happy Christmas wishes to you too, Natasa. May 2012 be a very memorable and successful one.

Hopefully we will see each other online or face to face (even better!) in the coming new year.

popps said...

May i also say happy christmas?
happy Christmas.
I assumed you said i may.

Janet Bianchini said...

Thank you so much Chris for your kind Christmas wishes. I hope you had a great time. I wish you all the best for the New Year!!